GreenSpring Legal is dedicated to the philosophy of sustainability and environmental responsibility, viewing it as an ethical duty. This means more than just representing clients seeking to protect the environment and ensuring that our clients comply with all applicable environmental regulations. It means a commitment to minimizing the firm’s impacts, seeking out sustainably-sourced materials, and getting actively involved in community clean-up efforts. We are committed to practicing what we preach in order to help ensure a cleaner, brighter future. We firmly believe that greener business is better business, and intend to prove it.
Many of the firm’s clients are similarly dedicated to reducing environmental impacts, both their own and of those who elect to ignore the environmental protections enshrined in law. GreenSpring Legal aims to facilitate any and all efforts to prevent pollution whenever possible. Whether it is negotiating agricultural leases or consulting on corporate compliance, the firm takes care to promote environmental responsibility, both on behalf of its clients and in those it interacts with on their behalf. We prioritize providing environmentally-friendly services in our representation of clients, and take care to keep up-to-date on the latest best practices.
GreenSpring Legal’s commitment to the environment extends to our customers, our staff, and the community in which we operate. We commit ourselves, as a baseline for responsible practice, to:
* Complying with all applicable environmental regulations;
* Preventing pollution whenever possible;
* Training all of our staff on our environmental program and empowering them to contribute and participate;
* Communicating our environmental commitment and efforts to our customers, staff, and our community; and
* Continually improving over time by striving to measure our environmental impacts and by setting goals to reduce these impacts each year.
GreenSpring Legal is a proud member of the Maryland Green Registry